A guitar case with more than 600 reviews is drawing the most attention on Amazon! It appears to have acceptable durability and luxurious finish, although it’s made in China. The outside material looks really nice with a “stitched” style although it’s only faux leather. Underneath that, the case is made up of lightweight wood and the inside is padded by plush and foam.
This hard case is available for acoustic guitar, classical guitar, electric guitar, bass guitar and Strat & Tele sizes and and each variant weights between 9 to 13 pounds.
Previous buyers unanimously found these pros & cons:
- Offers more protection than a bag
- Latch has a lock on it
- Lightweight materials
- Has a (small) compartment for extras like cords
- High quality soft interior padding
- Material is a bit thin, will take damage with rough treatment
- Hinges are kind of wobbly
- Unsure if handle can take a lot of weight
- Its “large compartment” is too small for a longer cable and set of strings
- Some guitars have too much space to move
Check out more details here.